Escape to Three Tall Pines and enjoy all the relaxation and adventure to be found right here on our breathtaking 30-acre riverfront property. We believe you don’t have to sacrifice comfort to enjoy the great outdoors, and we founded Three Tall Pines on that very premise.
During your getaway, we hope you have time to embrace everything the property has to offer, starting with the private riverfront access to fishing, tubing, or swimming—or just enjoy the sounds of the river from the dock with a glass of wine. The dock is fully stocked for your enjoyment with a grill, hot tub, cooler, and seating for 10.
Explore the grounds by taking our ¾-mile hiking loop or going on a nature walk through acres of immaculate landscaping highlighting native plants. A hammock by the river offers the perfect spot to unwind, and your front porch is the best stage for sunsets and stargazing.
Perfect for individuals, couples, small groups or families, the Cottage at Three Tall Pines has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a full kitchen, WiFi, Smart TV, and front porch. It has 2 plush beds (1 King, 1 Queen) with bamboo sheets and room for an air mattress, if needed.
This uniquely situated property is just:
- 10-15 minutes from the charismatic towns of Weaverville and Mars Hill
- 20 minutes from Asheville
- 30 minutes from the Biltmore Estate
- 1 hour from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Our family lives on the gated property but will ensure you have ultimate privacy during your stay. We’re happy to give recommendations or facilitate any reservations you might need for other activities (i.e. kayaking, mountain biking, spa treatments, etc.) while you’re here!
Top 10 Must-Dos While at Three Tall Pines
- Cook fresh eggs from our chickens
- Listen to the birds wake up from the porch
- Take a morning hike along the ¾-mile loop
- Birdwatch (look for our geese and great blue heron!)
- Tube or swim in the river
- Nap in the hammock
- Take a nature walk through acres of immaculate landscaping
- Grill dinner at the dock
- Go fishing at dusk
- Stargaze from the hot tub by the river